Description of job position
- Performing preventive fire inspections.
- Determining sites with an increased risk of fire and the number of members of the fire patrol.
- Conducting training in fire protection and professional fire patrol training.
- Completing, managing and maintaining the documentation regarding fire protection in accordance with the actual state.
- Determining the fire safety requirements in the event of change in the use of buildings.
- Completing the documentation regarding fire protection of the used building.
- Organising and evaluating fire drills.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Fire Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
15,600 - 22,140 GBP
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
18,288 - 39,240 GBP
Security & Protection
18,144 - 39,468 GBP
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
17,724 - 40,116 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
49,284 - 208,260 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used