Description of job position
- Transcribing documents using computers.
- Recording of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Handling corporate correspondence, email, and phone calls.
- Operating copier and fax equipment.
- Filing and locating documents.
- Welcoming and taking care of visitors, preparing and serving refreshments.
- Recording the minutes in meetings and negotiations.
- Reserving accommodation, travel tickets, airline tickets, and similar tasks.
- Responsibility for purchasing office supplies and other goods consumed on a daily basis.
- Managing the cash box and responsibility for entrusted cash and valuables.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Administrative Worker - Administration in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
15,600 - 22,152 GBP
15,600 - 35,820 GBP
15,600 - 29,352 GBP
Medicine & Social Care
15,600 - 34,044 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
46,284 - 204,528 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 42 GBP excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used