The salary range of employees working in United Kingdom is, by default, in the range of 17,136 GBP (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 59,616 GBP (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total annual salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in United Kingdom into salary brackets in GBP.
Average salary and range in United Kingdom by age in GBP.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in United Kingdom (GBP).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in United Kingdom (GBP).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Marketing Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Country Manager/Director Top Management
7. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Sales Director Top Management
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Lead developer Information Technology
12. Logistics Director Top Management
13. Operations Manager Top Management
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. Department Director Public Administration, Self-governance
16. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
17. Publishing House Director Top Management
18. DevOps Engineer Information Technology
19. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in United Kingdom (GBP)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Cleaner General labour
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
14. Cashier Banking
15. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Florist Service Industries
17. General Labourer General labour
18. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
19. Refuse Collector Service Industries
20. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary