Description of job position
- Handling complaints from customers to their general satisfaction.
- Issuing goods under complaint to customers.
- Carrying responsibility for goods returned by customers.
- Informing customers about their complaint rights.
- Communicating with suppliers.
- Analysing causes of complaints.
- Keeping records of complaints received and handled.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Complaints Department Clerk - Commerce in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
15,600 - 22,152 GBP
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
15,600 - 37,476 GBP
Complaints Department Clerk
15,600 - 39,720 GBP
Arts & Culture
15,600 - 35,100 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
46,284 - 204,528 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 42 GBP excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used