Description of job position
- Independently managing the store during the absence of the store manager.
- Leading and motivating colleagues.
- Supporting and coordinating the personal development of colleagues.
- Organizing, accompanying and developing employees during their on-the-job training period, as well as during the performance of their day-to-day work.
- HR planning.
- Responsibility for process optimization, for the analysis and planning of indicators and for checking documents.
- Preparation, implementation and management of stock-taking.
- Responsibility for leading and organizing a specific work shift.
- Handling paperwork related to the operation of the store.
- Ordering goods with the aim of ensuring their availability.
- Influencing both the visual appearance of the retail space and customer satisfaction.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Deputy shop manager - Commerce in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
15,600 - 22,980 GBP
16,644 - 35,808 GBP
Deputy shop manager
15,600 - 43,608 GBP
Arts & Culture
15,600 - 40,176 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
42,972 - 223,248 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used