Description of job position
- Managing the operation of one or more online stores.
- Responsibility for meeting the defined business and marketing objectives.
- Managing, leading, motivating, and evaluating subordinate employees.
- Proposing new website functions.
- Designing advertising campaigns to increase profits.
- Evaluating the success of advertising campaigns.
- Searching for new business partners.
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions with suppliers and business partners.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position E-Commerce Manager - Commerce in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
15,600 - 22,152 GBP
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Medicine & Social Care
26,676 - 59,904 GBP
17,652 - 72,732 GBP
User Experience Expert
25,236 - 62,220 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
46,284 - 204,528 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 42 GBP excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used