Description of job position
- Organising work activities and assigning tasks within the entrusted shop department.
- Leading and motivating a team of employees.
- Securing the timely and proper unloading and pricing of goods.
- Stock level monitoring.
- Communicating with suppliers and stocks of goods ordering.
- Completing analyses of sales in the entrusted department.
- Proposing marketing activities focusing on promotion.
- Receiving complaints from customers and resolving claims.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Store Department Manager - Commerce in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
15,600 - 22,140 GBP
Arts & Culture
15,600 - 39,492 GBP
Store Department Manager
15,600 - 42,552 GBP
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
16,260 - 36,864 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
49,284 - 208,260 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used