Description of job position
- Preparing construction plans for public works, investment plans, architectural and urban studies, local plan surveys, and analyses.
- Developing architectural designs and documentation concerning the placement of constructions and their alternations, project documentation of constructions and their alternations, including their interior as well as exterior, reconstruction and modernisation of buildings and restoration of architectural monuments.
- Project management and coordination of subprojects developed by engineers, landscapers, and other specialists as well as professional author's supervision regarding the construction work in accordance with the approved project documentation and construction supervision.
- Architectural works in graphic and model form, including the development of specifications and technical documentation.
- Providing architectural guidance to investors and real estate owners and investor representation during the preparation and provision of construction works.
- Preparing expert opinions and estimates.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Architect - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,300 - 1,844 GBP
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,646 - 4,018 GBP
Construction & Real Estate
1,466 - 4,273 GBP
1,519 - 4,205 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,930 - 16,852 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 43 GBP excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used