Description of job position
- Fabricating, altering, repairing, building and assembling the formwork, foundations, lintels, pillars and ceilings.
- Cutting and shaping wood parts.
- Establishment of structures and carpentry constructions according to planimetric and as-built drawings.
- Fulfilling the tasks involved in the establishment of structures.
Position Carpenter - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,300 - 1,844 GBP
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1,536 - 3,005 GBP
Construction & Real Estate
1,300 - 3,703 GBP
Public Administration, Self-governance
1,498 - 3,073 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,930 - 16,852 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 43 GBP excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used