Description of job position
- Completing preparatory, technical, project and other construction and construction-technical documentation for the authorisation of constructions, their alterations, and maintenance work.
- Completing partial documentation for territorial plans.
- Completing documentation for the assessment of the impact of construction work on the environment.
- Providing the technical and economic consulting services (expert opinions, surveys, estimates, etc.).
- Performing construction measurements and construction diagnostics.
- Providing professional author's supervision regarding the construction work in accordance with the approved project documentation.
- Representation investor during the preparation and provision of construction works.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Civil Engineer - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,300 - 1,844 GBP
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1,841 - 4,386 GBP
Construction & Real Estate
1,573 - 4,766 GBP
Marketing, Advertising, PR
2,028 - 4,156 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,930 - 16,852 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 43 GBP excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used