Description of job position
- Coordinating and organising the staff according to the site manager’s instructions.
- Monitoring the construction processes and procedures while maintaining safety and health at work.
- Supervising the performance of construction works in accordance with the work schedule.
- Performing the activities according to construction documentation and their recording in the site diary.
- Responsibility for the proper management of the company’s wealth.
Position Construction Manager - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,300 - 1,844 GBP
Marketing, Advertising, PR
2,003 - 3,868 GBP
Construction & Real Estate
1,435 - 4,644 GBP
Security & Protection
2,044 - 3,843 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,930 - 16,852 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 43 GBP excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used