Description of job position
- Applying primer to the wall surface before painting.
- Removing old paint from the walls with a scraper, spatula and/or wire brush.
- Mixing colours with pigment to achieve the desired colour shade.
- Applying paint to paint rollers and/or brushes, removing excess paint using a grid.
- Applying paint to interior and exterior walls with paint rollers and/or brushes.
Position Painter - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,300 - 1,865 GBP
1,414 - 2,869 GBP
Construction & Real Estate
1,300 - 3,317 GBP
1,479 - 2,800 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,690 - 17,721 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 42 GBP excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used