Description of job position
- Managing of residential and non-residential space from a technical aspect.
- Reviewing the technical condition of buildings and the surrounding area.
- Responsibility for a continuous supply of energy carriers.
- Performing regular reviews and inspections of distributions and equipment.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the building, removal of municipal waste and recyclable resources.
- Planning and coordinating alternations and general overhauls of buildings.
- Communicating with suppliers and national institutions.
- Responsibility for managing all the required documentation.
Position Property Manager - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,300 - 1,844 GBP
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2,007 - 3,471 GBP
Construction & Real Estate
1,340 - 4,365 GBP
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,865 - 3,655 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,930 - 16,852 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 43 GBP excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used