Description of job position
- Putting up scaffoldings while considering the load-carrying capacity of the bed.
- Putting up scaffoldings along the frontage of the buildings.
- Putting up protective railings, protective nets, ladders, floors and blocks that prevent objects from falling down from the scaffolding.
- Being responsible for building the right foundations of a scaffolding, for the correct anchoring and putting up of the scaffolding .
- Taking apart the scaffolding and protective nets after finishing the building process.
Position Scaffolder - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
737 - 1,845 GBP
1,288 - 4,205 GBP
Construction & Real Estate
1,264 - 4,254 GBP
Health and Safety Officer
Security & Protection
1,684 - 3,679 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,917 - 17,518 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others