Description of job position
- Communication with managers, familiarisation with the goals of the future system and budget.
- Communication with future system users, identification of their needs.
- Proposal and composition of computer systems based on manager and user requirements.
- Coordination of system tests, supervising the course of initial testing.
- Completing specifications, development and process diagrams.
- Computer system tuning, identification and elimination of errors in co-operation with programmers.
- Providing professional consulting services.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Analyst - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
737 - 1,845 GBP
Law & Legislation
2,247 - 6,172 GBP
2,168 - 6,294 GBP
2,205 - 6,270 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,917 - 17,518 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others