Description of job position
- Analysing the client's current situation, defining the clients's needs, ascertaining requirements for the system or the application, defining the client's priorities, recognising possible obstacles.
- Communicating with the client on a regular basis.
- Processing requirements, analysing and creating the use case for programmers.
- Co-operation with product management.
- Participation in regular meetings.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Product Manager - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
737 - 1,845 GBP
Publishing House Director
2,026 - 9,525 GBP
IT Product Manager
2,380 - 9,054 GBP
2,499 - 8,927 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,917 - 17,518 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others