Description of job position
- Participation in the selection and development of tools for automated testing while using state-of-the-art technologies in automation testing.
- Co-operation with the development department on identifying potential areas for automated testing, on implementing tools and scripts, and on linking with continuous integration tools and with reporting tools.
- Creating and maintaining automated testing scripts, running them, analysing their results, and troubleshooting.
- Creating testing databases and testing data.
- Testing applications and their functions using automated tools, assessing and analysing errors detected.
- Processing testing documentation, reporting, and keeping records of errors.
- Updating information on the status of troubleshooting and of testing scenarios (JIRA, SharePoint, and the like.)
- Setting up, monitoring, and developing testing methodology used during SW testing activities from the viewpoint of automated testing.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT tester - automated tests - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
737 - 1,845 GBP
1,833 - 7,801 GBP
IT tester - automated tests
2,316 - 7,124 GBP
Security Service Director
1,564 - 8,242 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,917 - 17,518 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others