Description of job position
- Drafting and creating technical documentation (manuals, user flysheets, on line/offline helpers, texts of user interface etc.).
- Watching changes of a product and subsequently incorporating them into the technical documentation.
- Assessing a text from the point of view of its comprehensibility, conciseness, correctness of grammar and style, homogeneity of used terminology etc.
- Creating screen shots and graphs and incorporating them into the technical documentation.
- Cooperating with the department of development.
Position Technical Writer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
737 - 1,845 GBP
Electrical & Power Engineering
2,073 - 4,002 GBP
1,980 - 4,124 GBP
2,081 - 3,996 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,917 - 17,518 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others