Description of job position
- Performing journalist activities for mass media editors.
- Collecting, sorting, and verifying the information.
- Processing interesting topics for readers, viewers, and listeners.
- Writing and preparing reports, reportages, commentaries, reviews, interviews, glosses, feuilletons, etc.
- Searching for and selecting images that are suitable for the respective articles.
- Publishing information in the mass media.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Editor - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
737 - 1,845 GBP
1,554 - 3,149 GBP
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,396 - 3,357 GBP
1,518 - 3,198 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,917 - 17,518 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others