Description of job position
- Manuscript editing from a technological aspect and applying typological rules.
- Designing and implementing one’s own graphic designs.
- Assessing typesetting and illustration quality from a professional, technical, and artistic aspect.
- Processing graphic designs from the aspect of the printing techniques used.
- Processing text and image templates using computer technology.
- Combining text and image elements of print media by means of word-wrapping.
- Page or print media elements disassembling within the printing sheet or any other printed media by means of sheet assembly.
- Assessing polygraphic intermediates and products from the qualitative aspect.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Graphic - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
737 - 1,845 GBP
Arts & Culture
1,151 - 3,346 GBP
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,324 - 3,112 GBP
1,604 - 2,766 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,917 - 17,518 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others