Description of job position
- Collecting, sorting and verifying the information.
- Processing interesting topics for readers, viewers and listeners.
- Writing and preparing reports, reportages, commentaries, reviews, interviews, glosses, feuilletons etc.
- Searching for and selecting images suitable for the articles.
- Publishing information in mass media.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Journalist - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
737 - 1,845 GBP
Construction & Real Estate
1,115 - 3,822 GBP
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,453 - 3,361 GBP
Water Management, Forestry, Environment
1,499 - 3,302 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,917 - 17,518 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others