Description of job position
- Responsibility for the activities of the entire IT department within the company.
- Participating in defining the IT strategy, policies and procedures of the company.
- Planning the budget of the department, monitoring and approving expenditures.
- Management, leadership, motivation and evaluation of subordinate staff.
- Responsibility for the development, implementation, debugging and technical support of IT solutions.
- Coordinating the solution and the elimination of incurred problems.
- Communicating with the senior staff of the departments.
- Designing professional training for subordinate employees and yourself.
- Reporting results to the management team of the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Manager - Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
15,600 - 20,940 GBP
Business Development Manager
31,020 - 116,904 GBP
30,924 - 117,732 GBP
Head of the Legal Department
30,636 - 118,596 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
40,296 - 225,144 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 43 GBP excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used