Description of job position
- Preparing, submitting, and implementing registration documents of pharmaceutical products.
- Ensuring the correct translation and comprehensibility of technical texts shown on the packaging and package inserts of medicines.
- Negotiation with the company’s internal clients.
- Communicating with regulatory authorities, state institutions (National Institute for Drug Control, Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic) and the company's headquarters.
- Preparing, submitting, and detailed processing of requests for the authorisation of clinical trials.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Regulatory Affairs Manager - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
15,600 - 22,140 GBP
Network Strategy Specialist
35,580 - 89,928 GBP
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Medicine & Social Care
30,408 - 97,188 GBP
35,172 - 93,192 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
49,284 - 208,260 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used