Description of job position
- Preparing material, work tools, equipment, and devices.
- Making jewellery from ferrous, non-ferrous, precious metals, and their alloys.
- Cutting, encasing, and polishing natural, synthetic and precious stones.
- Engraving text, symbols, and ornaments into jewellery.
- Repairing and adjusting jewellery according to customers’ requirements.
- Selling jewellery to customers, providing advice.
Position Goldsmith, Jeweller - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,300 - 1,865 GBP
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1,300 - 2,347 GBP
1,300 - 2,234 GBP
Medicine & Social Care
1,300 - 2,265 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,690 - 17,721 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 42 GBP excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used