Description of job position
- Installing, configuring and launching components (HW and SW) ICT solutions and services, including pilot operation.
- Removing defects of 2nd level, including supporting executive components (NW and IT) at localization and removing of defects.
- Executing system configurations ICT solutions and services.
- Managing safety elements ICT solutions and services.
- Communicating with technical support of suppliers, customers and getting involved in acceptation tests.
- Getting involved in developing ICT services and solutions at putting them in operation.
Position ICT Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
737 - 1,845 GBP
Data Station Testing Specialist
1,711 - 4,601 GBP
1,756 - 4,567 GBP
Internal Communication Specialist
Marketing, Advertising, PR
2,173 - 4,025 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,917 - 17,518 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others