Description of job position
- Solving and removing complex defects.
- Coordinating and checking the performance of direction politics in the area of networks and services.
- Providing consultations during migration and implementation of new technologies, networks, services and products.
- Coordinating the removing of safety incidents and disturbance of the network integrity and services from the customers' side.
- Developing expert analysis and reports.
- Assessing and creating reviews of training materials connected with training of workers during implementation of new products.
Position Network and Service Operation Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
737 - 1,845 GBP
2,115 - 5,095 GBP
Network and Service Operation Specialist
2,020 - 5,256 GBP
Medicine & Social Care
2,179 - 5,068 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,917 - 17,518 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others