Description of job position
- Coordinating implementation of the regulation frame at the technical development of net infrastructure.
- Planning optimization of net architecture.
- Preparing the net strategy.
- Processing measures of technical regulation in the net.
- Defining net models and applications from the point of view of net strategy.
- Selecting technological platforms including net managements and migration technologies.
Position Network Strategy Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,300 - 1,852 GBP
2,115 - 8,669 GBP
Network Strategy Specialist
2,953 - 7,506 GBP
2,567 - 8,187 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
4,041 - 17,387 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 44 GBP excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used