Description of job position
- Taking customer measurements using a tape measure (for sewing garments on request).
- Taking notes on distinctive figure imperfections (e.g. bulging belly, butt, curvy legs etc.).
- Providing advice on the selection of a suitable fabric, cut etc.
- Tracing designs on textiles, leather, imitation leather etc. by use of tailor’s chalk.
- Cutting out individual garments from the fabrics and other materials.
- Handing over the cut garments to tailors for sewing.
- Marking the clothes’ alterations with pins during testing.
- Handing over the marked clothes to tailors for finishing.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Fabric Cutter - Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
15,600 - 20,940 GBP
Carer, Personal Assistant
Medicine & Social Care
15,600 - 22,584 GBP
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15,600 - 22,944 GBP
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15,600 - 25,104 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
40,296 - 225,144 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 43 GBP excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used