Description of job position
- Receiving and sorting postal items according to delivery districts.
- Delivering letter and parcel mail, periodicals, personal delivery and registered delivery.
- Paying money orders, pensions and other eligible benefits.
- Accounting for funds received after returning from an errand.
- Selling valuables and other postal products.
- Respecting postal secrecy.
- Responsibility for the delivered items.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Postal Delivery Worker - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
15,600 - 20,940 GBP
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15,600 - 22,944 GBP
Postal Delivery Worker
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15,600 - 25,104 GBP
Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
15,600 - 23,472 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
40,296 - 225,144 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 43 GBP excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used