Description of job position
- Dismantling original window and door panels, sills, garage doors, shading systems, plaster boards, formwork, etc.
- Mounting and securing window and door panels, sills, garage doors, shading systems, plaster boards, formwork, etc.
- Providing repairs, warranties, and after-sales service.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Fitter/Assembler - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,300 - 1,857 GBP
Deputy shop manager
1,300 - 3,639 GBP
Construction & Real Estate
1,300 - 3,531 GBP
Medicine & Social Care
1,300 - 3,289 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,658 - 17,236 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 42 GBP excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used