Description of job position
- Planning and designing of living and commercial environments.
- Negotiating fees and setting schedules for the project.
- Researching and drawing up rough plans.
- Developing detailed designs and choosing materials.
- Providing clients with samples of wallpaper, paint and fabric for approval.
- Supervising the work as it is carried out.
- Gathering information from clients about requirements.
- Inspecting buildings to gain an idea of size and current layout.
- Assessing requirements for materials, furniture and furnishings.
- Liaising with professionals and organizations such as suppliers, manufacturers, quantity surveyors and architects.
Position Spatial Planner - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
737 - 1,845 GBP
Public Administration, Self-governance
1,910 - 3,787 GBP
Construction & Real Estate
1,355 - 4,549 GBP
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,675 - 4,128 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,917 - 17,518 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others