Description of job position
- Writing and editing a wide range of corporate articles, documents, speeches, newsletters etc.
- Participating in the development and implementation of an internal communication strategy.
- Providing advice on the adoption and use of internal communication culture.
- Updating the company website and intranet.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of communication.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Internal Communication Specialist - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
737 - 1,845 GBP
1,756 - 4,567 GBP
Internal Communication Specialist
Marketing, Advertising, PR
2,173 - 4,025 GBP
Electrical & Power Engineering
2,126 - 4,097 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,917 - 17,518 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others