Description of job position
- Designing, coordinating, implementing and evaluating marketing campaigns in cooperation with the supervisor.
- Selecting appropriate communication channels for each marketing activity.
- Market monitoring at local, regional, national and international level.
- Taking part in creating a marketing plan and budget.
- Preparing and updating company presentations.
- Communicating with service providers and advertising agencies; negotiating terms and conditions.
- Updating the content of the company`s Intranet and Internet sites.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Marketing Specialist - Marketing, Advertising, PR in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
737 - 1,845 GBP
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,624 - 4,087 GBP
Marketing, Advertising, PR
1,982 - 3,620 GBP
Construction Plant Operator
Construction & Real Estate
1,398 - 4,405 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,917 - 17,518 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others