Description of job position
- Examining the teeth and their position, examining dental tissue, gums, dentures, etc.
- Drilling the openings in tooth tissue depending on the extent of the dental caries found.
- Filling the drilled openings in teeth with amalgam, composite resin, or porcelain dental fillings.
- Application of local anaesthetics in the form of injections before painful procedures.
- Extracting teeth, blood vessels, and nerves.
- Providing X-rays of the mouth.
- Providing tooth enamel whitening.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Dentist - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
19,286 - 27,371 USD
23,855 - 93,151 USD
Medicine & Social Care
34,255 - 78,820 USD
Product Marketing Manager
Marketing, Advertising, PR
25,873 - 90,495 USD
Chief Executive Officer
60,929 - 257,467 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used