Description of job position
- Providing basic nursing care under the guidance of a nurse.
- Administering and applying medicines, poultices, wraps, enemas, warm and cold procedures, healing sitz baths, etc.
- Serving food and drinks to patients, monitoring the state of their body fluids.
- Measurement and monitoring of patients' vital signs.
- Taking samples of biological material for biochemical analysis.
- Exchange of used and soiled bed linen.
- Work with the information system of the medical facility.
- Recording of performed performances in documentation, reporting of activities for the needs of health insurance companies and statistics.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Health Care Assistant - Medicine & Social Care in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
15,600 - 22,440 GBP
15,600 - 35,124 GBP
Health Care Assistant
Medicine & Social Care
15,600 - 31,344 GBP
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
15,600 - 29,268 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
46,800 - 224,352 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used