Description of job position
- Fire-fighting with water and foam.
- Performing of actions aimed at the prevention of fire or the further spread of fire.
- Driving a fire vehicle.
- Extricating people from road accidents using special technical equipment.
- Eliminating the consequences of road accidents.
- Entering locked premises using brute force (in extreme cases).
- Controlling the functionality and completeness of fire equipment and appliances.
- Attending tactical fire exercises and trainings.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Firefighter, Rescuer - Security & Protection in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
15,600 - 22,140 GBP
15,600 - 43,632 GBP
Security & Protection
17,892 - 38,712 GBP
19,044 - 37,236 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
49,284 - 208,260 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used