Description of job position
- Monitoring the behaviour and movement of prisoners during the breaks for meals, sports activities, work activities and visits.
- Performing personal searches of prisoners and prison cells, confiscating illegal items, narcotics and psychotropic substances, weapons and valuables.
- Checking the security prison cells, gates, locks, bars.
- Escorting prisoners from custodial institution to enforcement of custody/imprisonment to court proceedings, medical examinations, etc.
- Applying coercive measures in the event of an outbreak of riots, physical assaults, escape attempts, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Prison Officer - Security & Protection in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
19,620 - 29,022 USD
Electrical & Power Engineering
28,569 - 56,218 USD
Security & Protection
29,701 - 54,830 USD
27,528 - 57,803 USD
Chief Executive Officer
54,935 - 272,216 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used