Description of job position
- Studying vocabulary and technical terminology in the field being interpreted.
- Performing simultaneous or consecutive interpretation from the source language into the target language with an emphasis placed on the accuracy and fluency of the interpreted speech.
- Attending international events, business meetings, trials, police interrogations, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Interpreter - Translating, interpreting in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
15,600 - 22,980 GBP
Card Services Clerk
15,600 - 45,060 GBP
15,600 - 44,352 GBP
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18,792 - 38,088 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
42,972 - 223,248 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used