Description of job position
- Preparing material required for the production of books, magazines, brochures, catalogues, directories, albums, etc.
- Cutting paper into smaller sheets using a cutting machine.
- Coating books with paper, leather, imitation leather or other materials.
- Stitching and gluing individual sheets into blocks manually or using a stitching or binding machine.
- Joining book blocks with the spine dispersive, hot melt, reactive and polyurethane adhesives.
- Repairing damaged bindings, backs of books, etc.
Position Bookbinder - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
737 - 1,845 GBP
Wood Processing Industry
1,196 - 2,316 GBP
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,251 - 2,255 GBP
807 - 2,866 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
3,917 - 17,518 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others