Description of job position
- Searching for photographs, illustrations, and flash animations in online databases.
- Assigning tasks to photographers.
- Selecting suitable photographs and illustrations for the covers of periodicals, articles, websites, etc.
- Archiving purchased photographs.
- Communicating with editors and the issue manager, etc.
Position Photo Editor - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,300 - 1,852 GBP
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,565 - 3,174 GBP
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,447 - 3,330 GBP
General State Advisor
Public Administration, Self-governance
1,336 - 3,479 GBP
Chief Executive Officer
4,041 - 17,387 GBP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 44 GBP excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used